Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Adventures in Potty Training

One of my New Years resolutions was to get P#3 off of bottles (yes I know, I kept making excuses of to why he was still having them). That was actually alot easier than I thought it would have been. The other was to have him potty trained by his second birthday.
I can dream cant I?
It has been fun so far, were not pushing it too much, just taking him in every so often, and he just sits there and points at the potty and says "ELMO!" He has gone before a couple of times, but the chair is new so he thinks its funny! Lets hope he will at least be trained before he's 2 1/2.
That's more reasonable.(?) Please dont mind the mess, it's the kids bathroom




1 comment:

  1. Christina I wish you all the best with all the training going on at your place. It's great that your little guy is at least interested in Potty Training, my son wasn't interested until he was almost 3 { I was really freaked out } and then it happened almost overnight. Girls are much faster at these things, my daughter was fully trained before 2.
    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails